The Bell GT6 PRO Helmet features the same modern and aggressive design as the HP6, developed for racers in closed-car environments, featuring a wide eyeport for extended vision with a lightweight Premium carbon glass composite shell. The top ventilation slots can be connected to various types of air intakes for external forced air cooling systems. The GT6 additionally is also able to be equipped with optional ear – muffs providing optimal noise insulation, and likewise fitted with a fully integrated radio communication kit and hydration system (available separately).
- Lightweight Premium Carbon Fiberglass Composite shell.
- Wide eyeport opening for optimal vision in closed cockpit cars.
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance.
- Integrated channels in face piece offering multiple options to install drinking tube, valves and radio systems.
- Extraction vents to maximize cooling and air circulation.
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment.
- Optional Top and Side air intakes available for use with external cooling system.
- Optional side-cover (L or R) for smooth integration of radio connectors and hydration system.
- Optional Ear-Muffs for increased noise insulation.
- Interior: Dark Grey High Strength – High Comfort FR Fabric.
- Utilises SE06 Series Visors. BELL VISOR SHIELD GT6 HP6 (SE06) – Revolution Racegear
Homologation; SNELL SA2020 & FIA 8859-2015