The versatile Bell GTX3 Carbon, provides industry-leading performance and is a perfect choice for racers competing in open wheel forms of motorsports including formula, karting, and dirt track forms of racing.
The Bell GTX3 Carbon Helmet features an ultra-lightweight Carbon shell and sleek aero styling including, front chin bar gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance at higher speeds.
The GTX3 Carbon has an integrated shield, rubber gasket seal, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet.
- Lightweight Carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance.
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield for anti-fog control and superior visibility.
- Venturi ventilation system featuring rear facing chin bar vents and rear extraction vents to exchange and circulate.
- Integrated aero features including a front duckbill (chin spoiler) and built-in rear spoiler for improved aerodynamic performance.
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems.
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices.
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet.
- Shield and pivot kit: SE03, SV(SE03/SE05).
- Homologation: Snell SA2020 and FIA8859 approved.