Derived from the Bell HP6, the Bell GT6 CARBON Helmet features the same modern and aggressive design, developed for racers in closed-car environments, featuring a wide eyeport for extended vision with an ultra-lightweight Premium carbon shell.
The Bell GT6 ‘s ventilation slots can be connected to various types of air intakes for external cooling systems and it can also be fitted with optional ear-muffs providing optimal noise insulation, with fully integrated radio communication kit and hydration systems (available separately or in RD version).
- Ultra-lightweight Premium Carbon Composite shell
- Wide eyeport opening for optimal vision in closed cockpit cars
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Integrated channels in face piece offering multiple options to install drinking tube, valves and radio systems
- Extraction vents to maximize cooling and air circulation
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- Optional Top and Side air intakes available for use with external cooling system
- Optional side-cover (L or R) for smooth integration of radio connectors and hydration system
- Optional Ear-Muffs for increased noise insulation
- Interior: Dark Grey High Strength – High Comfort FR Fabric
- Alternative interior fabric colors: Tan, White, Red, Purple, Blue, Green and Neon Yellow (by special order).
– Color: Carbon, Gloss finish
– Utilises SE06 series Visors
– Sizes: 54-55-56-57-58-59-60-61-61+
– Homologation: FIA8859-2015 & SNELL SA2020