The Bell RS7 Pro is based on Bell’s current Formula 1 helmet shape.
Based on the HP7 design and featuring a lightweight carbon composite shell using Bell’s high-pressure proprietary molding system, the Bell RS7 Pro uses and innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capabilities. The sleek, modern design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 air-intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air-intake covers (available separately). The RS7 double screen anti-fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensured air, water and dust will not enter the eyeport.
– Striking Stamina Red graphics
– Identical design as HP7 with lightweight composite shel
– Optical grade injected Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) Visor as standard equipment
– Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise and enhance energy management capacities
– Powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
– Air intake 2 parts, top spoiler, side air intakes, side air extractors and chin bar gurney available separately
– Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07)
– Homologation: Snell SA2020 and FIA8859-2015 approved
– Sizes: 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 61+