The HP77 Carbon Bell helmet takes motorsport helmet safety to the next level.
This helmet meets the ultimate standard FIA 8860-2018 ABP (Advanced Ballistic Protection) which has been in Formula One since 2019. This standard has been created as a result of a decade of research to further increase safety making this Bell’s safest helmet.
- Visor opening lowered 12 mm with integrated visor panel into the front of the helmet for added ballistic protection from middle size debris.
- Ultra-lightweight super strong carbon fibre composite construction with a matt finish.
- Developed for open cockpit cars by leading F1 drivers.
- Optical grade injected double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor for the perfect vision under most severe circumstances.
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet.
- Air intake system includes two-part center and side air intakes (installed).
- Supplied with factory fitted FHR posts.
- Shield and pivot kit: SE077, SV(SE07)
The Bell HP77 interior features an ergonomic design which uses multiple densities of foam and padding to provide the best possible fit to various head shapes. Offering increased safety benefits including advanced ballistic protection, increased energy absorption and an extended area of protection for drivers.
Comes complete with a fleeced lined premium HP helmet bag and low profile air intakes.
Top spoiler, top and chin bar gurneys available separately.