Alpinestars KMX9 V3 kart suit certified to NEW FIA homologation standards, features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate level racers.
Boasting a two-layer construction for protection and lightness, this suit also has a 100 percent polyester toweling liner for driver comfort.
Other driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms.
- Strategically positioned tech mesh panels on underarms and crotch for increased airflow.
- Knitted stretch panels on back, shoulders, and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
- Two thigh pockets for convenient storage of personal items.
- Premium YKK metal zipper, with personalized zipper pullers, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Adjustable waist belt allows a tight personalized fit.
- Athletic-Regular fit design.
- Strategically positioned tech mesh panels for effective regulation of body temperature.
- Anatomically designed arms, legs, and torso paneling to provide the optimum position while driving.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with safe closure system.
- Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the polytoweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties.
KMX9 V3 Kart Suit – Certified to NEW FIA 8877-2022 Grade 1 homologation standard.