SENNA BELL KC7 CMR – COMING SOON FOR LATE 2023/2024
Bell Racing teamed up with the SENNA Foundation to develop special editions of the KC7 CMR. The Foundation worked with Bell’s in-house designers and custom paint team to create a custom graphics for the KC7 CMR with the signature elements and colors of his F1 helmets. This special edition KC7 CMR features a multi-layer SE07 2mm visor, clear top and side air intakes, clear rear spoiler and HP helmet bag.
This helmet is a wearable / usable CMR standard helmet for Karting use only.
Being a full size helmet it would also make an amazing display item for the Ayrton Senna fan.
Taking pre-orders now, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order, sizes will be as per other KC7 CMR Bell helmets. 54,55,56,57,58,59cm.
It’s that new a release (18/10/2023) that we don’t have part numbers or firm price as yet – stay tuned.
Under CIK regulations, helmets with Snell-FIA CMH standard (CMR) approval can be used by all drivers in karting. These helmets are strongly recommended for drivers under 18 years old and are mandatory from 01/01/2010 for drivers under 15 years old.
– Ultra lightweight helmet with Carbon/Kevlar®/Glass hand laminated shell -1185g in sizes 52 t0 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 to 59 (+/- 3%)
– Very latest style based on Bell F1 helmet
– Fitted with a 2mm double screen anti-fog shield and Bell Racing “SV” brake visor mechanism for improved comfort and safety
– Advanced aerodynamics and optimised top and chin bar ventilation
– Supreme air venting
– Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07) 2MM
– Homologation: SNELL-FIA CMR-2016
OTHER F1 driver models available;
- BELL KC7-CMR ALONSO – Revolution Racegear
- BELL KC7-CMR HAMILTON – Revolution Racegear
- BELL KC7-CMR LECLERC – Revolution Racegear