Stilo ST5 helmet – Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859 certified.
- Redesigned shell optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight.
- Eyeport on Stilo ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening.
- 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection – other shields available separately
- Use of ear bud style earphones with an optional adapter
- Integrated electronics jack is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor makes the use of the jack trouble free even when the HANS is worn.
- Wiring is all positioned safely and conveniently behind the padding so as to be transparent to the user.
- Standard ear cushions
- Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication
- The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff’s unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation
All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration or any combination of the three. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5.
Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows for a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for x-small to medium, and one for large and x-large.
Please Contact 1800 804 778 For More Information on availability and pricing.