The Stilo WRC DES Composite Helmet is the same shape and fit as the WRC DES 8860, but without the 100% Carbon Fiber shell. It is formed in the same manner as the 8860, but with a Kevlar/Fiberglass mix yielding a competitively priced helmet. This helmet is FIA 8859 certified.
The integrated microphone boom sets the WRC DES apart from other open face helmets giving a secure location for communications equipment.
- Noise Attenuating Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear.
- Pressure on the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet.
- The earmuffs unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- FHR Posts – Comes with an M6 nut integrated into helmet shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints. Note: HANS users must purchase HANS/Stilo Posts from Simpson – standard HANS Posts will not fit the integrated anchor.
- WRC DES is the only open face helmet on the market that comes with both earmuffs and cheek pads. These cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs.
- Fitted with an easily adjustable microphone mounting system. The microphone comes with 4 x 5mm spacers to achieve the perfect microphone placement.
Please Contact 1800 804 778 For More Information on availability and pricing.