The Bell RS7 Pro CARBON is based on Bell’s current Formula 1 helmet shape.
Based on the innovative HP7 design and featuring an ultra-lightweight carbon shell, using Bell’s high-pressure proprietary molding system, the Bell RS7 Carbon provides racers with unmatched acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum airflow and ventilation.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell.
- Advanced multi-density, multi piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance.
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility.
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation.
- Air intake system includes two-part center and side air intakes (installed).
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise and enhance energy management capacities.
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems.
- Rear spoiler, top and chin bar gurneys available separately.
- Top air attachments available separately.
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment.
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet.
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07).
- Homologation: Snell SA2015 and FIA8859-2015 approved.
- Alternative interior fabric colors: Blue, Green, Red, Tan, Violet, White, Yellow, Orange, Pink (by special order – additional charges will apply).
- Color: Carbon, Glossy finish.
– Sizes: 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 61+