The Alpinestars Tech-1 Z V2 shoe boasts a new ‘sock’ construction designed to deliver a more sock-like fit.
The lightweight Alpinestars Tech-1 Z V2 shoe has a more contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue.
- Elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight saving and comfort while also enhancing the general fit.
- Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability.
- Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit.
- Lace Lock System ensure the shoe remains in position.
- Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
- All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
- Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel and toe for maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability and protection.
There is also an ergonomic foot bed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement.